Learn, Practice, Play....it's the Playball Way!
POLICIES, TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the terms and conditions prior to completing your registration form.
- Participation in Playball on the same day as registration is not guaranteed.
- Registration is not confirmed until you receive an email from Playball confirming receipt of payment and registration.
- Registration forms should be submitted 48 business hours prior to the desired first class.
- Late registration is welcome (space permitting).
Refunds and credits will not be issued for non-attendance on a scheduled Playball day or a weather-related make-up day, including if your child chooses not to attend Playball for any reason.
Refunds and credits will not be issued for field trips or related absences. We do our very best to work with the school's schedule and do not plan to conduct Playball on days when we are aware that the children will be on a field trip.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE PROGRAM:
- You may withdraw your child from the program at any time without penalty, however, requests to withdraw on the same day as class will count toward withdrawal the following week and the charge for class that day will stand.
- Withdrawal requests must be made in writing, email is acceptable.
- Verbal notification to a coach does not count as a withdrawal request.
- Any pre-paid sessions that have not yet occurred will be refunded in full. We will not refund any sessions that have already taken place regardless of whether or not your child attended.
- Should Playball find it necessary to un-enroll a child, a prorated refund will be issued for any unused classes that have not yet occurred. No refund will be issued for classes that have already taken place regardless of the child's attendance.
- In the case of inclement weather we will move Playball indoors.
- When indoor class is not an option and we have to cancel, we will make up the class by either adding sessions at the end of the season, adding time to future classes, or adding an additional day or time during the week.
- Makeup class schedules will be communicated to parents well in advance.
- Refunds will not be issued for weather related cancellations as they will be rescheduled.
PHOTO/VIDEO/SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
- Atlanta Playball may at times to take photographs and video of Playball participants to use on its websites and social media pages including www.atlantaplayball.com and www.atlantaplayballcamp.com, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and promotional materials without compensation. I understand that my child's identity will be kept confidential.
Agreement to Participate in Playball:
Participation in all sports can be inherently dangerous and, regardless of the care taken to avoid injury, it is impossible to ensure the safety of all participating individuals. While participating in Playball, accidents do happen. Some of these accidents may be minor like collisions with other players, collisions with the ground, and being struck by the ball or objects. Other injuries may also include:
Minor injuries like scrapes, bruises, strains, blisters, and sprains
More serious injuries like broken bones, concussions, muscle tears, and ligament tears
Catastrophic injuries like heat stroke, cardiac arrest, and death
To reduce the risk of injury, participants are expected to abide by the following rules:
Participants are expected to be physically fit before Playball begins
Players must adhere to the rules set forth by the coaching staff at all times to ensure the utmost safety for all participants.
Parents/guardians of participants are expected to fully disclose any medical conditions that could be impacted by cardiovascular activity and outdoor play.
Parents/Guardians must discuss and support the importance of complying with all of the preceding safety rules and underscore the importance of following the coach's rules during instruction. Further, the participant agrees to report any unsafe practices, conditions, or equipment to the Playball instructor.
I certify that the participant I am enrolling:
Possesses a sufficient degree of physical fitness to safely participate in Playball.
Understands that he/she is to discontinue activity at any time he/she feels undue discomfort or stress.
I have indicated in the "Allergies/medical conditions" section any health-related conditions that might affect his/her ability to play in Playball and he/she will verbally inform the Playball instructor immediately if any health concerns arise.
I have read the preceding information and do not need further clarification.
I know, understand, and appreciate the risks associated with participation in Playball and I am voluntarily enrolling my child in the activity. Playball takes every measure to create and maintain the safest environment possible at all times however I acknowledge that the participant is assuming all of the inherent risks of sports. I further understand that in the event of a medical emergency, Playball will call EMS to render assistance and that I will be financially responsible for any expenses involved.
Waiver of Liability:
In consideration of being permitted to play in Playball on behalf of myself, my family, my heirs, and my assigns, I hereby release Kids for Fun, LLC dba Atlanta Playball, its agents, and its employees from liability for injury, loss, or death to the above-mentioned participant while using any facility or equipment or in any way associated with participating in the activities Playball offers now or in the future, resulting from the ordinary negligence of Playball, its agents and employees.
For additional information please contact Atlanta Playball at email@example.com or 404.312.0999.